Our weekly gathering each Sunday is an incredibly special time in the life of our church. It is a place where anybody and everybody can come and join us as we seek to serve one another in love and have our understanding of Jesus Christ and the salvation He so freely offers expanded. We believe there is great joy and strength in a life that is lived in a faith community so each Sunday we:
- Sing and celebrate the great truths of our faith
- Weep with those who are weeping and rejoice with those who are rejoicing
- Pray for those who are in need of a special touch from God
- Hear the gospel proclaimed from the Bible and applied to our daily lives
- Give to help the gospel go forward in Rosalie, Australia and the world
- Share food, enjoy company and do life together
We strive for a service that is full of deep joy, warm hospitality and truth proclaimed in a relevant and passionate way. Once a month we celebrate communion together. We trust that men and women of all ages, ethnicity and background will feel welcome in our community and so we invite you to join us.
Every Sunday morning, 9:30am.